AS


Friday, February 11, 2011

One true love

This feeling I have, its very real
You came into my life not a moment too soon
And now I'm on a constant high
The first day I met you, I was so confused
Afraid to even move, thinking I would lose you
It took a few weeks to get used to the thought, that you were real

I felt myself smiling each morning
There were butterflies inside me and a song in my heart
A few months down the road when I held you in my arms
My world just stopped
You looked so gorgeous, a miracle, a work of art
I couldn't stop the tears that fell on that february morning
I felt so blessed I couldn't stop staring
I just knew you were going to be, the love of my life

Many moons have passed, you are all grown up
But I still feel my heart go a flutter, when you are near
Your wit, your charm I can't get enough of
Your hugs and kisses are truly the best
I see you each morning and I thank God
For giving me his best gift
To have and to hold forever at last

My prayer for you as you turn seven
Is to be a good man someday
Don't forget your values and the people who love you
Remember life will be scary but for the most part a great journey
If you have your sense of humour it will be quite a good ride

My little man, my son I love you with all my heart
You came into my life and changed it from the very start
My little miracle my blessing from God
You will always be the light of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment